Transmission & Distribution Services
Our innovative inspection processes achieve better results by identifying more defects than traditional, ground-based inspections.
By leveraging new technologies including robotics and software, we provide more value to our customers in the form of insights delivered via our Customer Portal.
Drones or Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) are used to make our inspections faster and more efficient than conventional methods.
Safety Beyond Compare
Our solutions are a safer and more cost-effective alternative than traditional inspection methods. We leverage drones, robots, sensors, and software to collect data while keeping crews out of harm’s way from industrial safety hazards.
Remote Asset Inspections
We specialize in processing and analyzing data remotely, which enables our team of industry experts to perform comprehensive assessments with our patent-pending software tools and document conditions with better accuracy and consistency.
Invaluable Insights at Your Fingertips
Inspection insights are delivered in a user-friendly format via our Customer Portal, a custom-built web application designed to help you optimize system performance and reliability.
Success by the Numbers
CRITICAL ISSUES IDENTIFIED
Our Areas of Expertise
- An inspection of overhead electrical lines using visual images captured by UAS and analyzed by engineers. Results are organized in a prioritized risk assessment report.
- Wood Pole Inspection, Treatment, and Reinforcement (ITR) program driven by a scientific approach utilizing non-destructive methods that deliver objective insights to optimize remedial maintenance procedures and extend the life of wood assets.
- Remote data collection and modeling identifies areas of encroachment, helps calculate volumetrics, analyzes impact on line corridors, and aids in optimizing maintenance schedules.
- Infrared (IR) imaging identifies overheating equipment and components which are not discernible through visual assessments alone. This service can be performed on transmission, distribution, and substation assets, as well as inside manholes, vaults, and to support special projects/studies.
Underground System Inspections
- Visual imagery and sensor data remotely collected by UAS/robotics to perform inspections of assets in confined and hazardous spaces, such as inside manholes and vaults.
- Visual inspection imagery is used to perform an inventory of all known and foreign third-party attachments to help audit compliance, collect revenues, and manage joint-use contracts.