We provide safer, more effective inspections of critical infrastructure by using cutting-edge drone, robot, sensor, and software technologies to deliver key insights that reduce the total cost of asset ownership.
Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer
United States Military Academy; B.S., Engineering Physics
Wharton School of Business; M.B.A., Strategy and Finance
United States Army; Officer
- As CEO, Cardwell is responsible for the culture, governance, business strategy, financial performance, and organizational imperatives for Constellation Clearsight. Through Constellation Clearsight Cardwell is focused on the commercialization of drones, robotics, and artificial intelligence to improve the reliability, resilience, and sustainability of electrical infrastructure.
- Over the course of his career, Cardwell led several complex and rapidly growing businesses including wholesale trading, electric generation construction and operation, ESCO’s, retail energy, distributed generation, and energy consulting.
- As the Vice President of various departments within Constellation, Cardwell was instrumental in growing various businesses into industry leaders in the U.S. and Canada.
- Prior to joining Constellation, Cardwell served as Vice President of Allegheny Energy, a Pennsylvania-based Fortune 500 company, where he led the energy services group.
- Early in his career, Cardwell served as a Principal at Guidehouse/Navigant Consulting.
- Cardwell also held several key leadership positions as an Officer in the United States Army.
Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer
Penn State University, A.S. in Electrical Engineering Technology
Rosemont College, B.S. in Business Management
- As COO, McNamara is focused on delivering quality service to utilities by leveraging innovative technologies in drones, sensors, robotics, and artificial intelligence to conduct safer, more efficient asset inspections.
- McNamara has more than 35 years of experience in the energy industry always focusing on incorporating innovative processes and driving efficiencies.
- Most recently, McNamara was the President and Director of PowerLabs where he focused on operations and growth of an industry leading calibration and testing laboratory providing services throughout the United States and Canada.
- Previously, McNamara was Manager of Finance and IT of PowerLabs where he was responsible for management of all financial activities and oversaw the development of industry leading laboratory management systems.
- McNamara started his career in the energy industry at PECO as a Senior Systems Analyst where he was key in design and implementation of several pioneering business software systems.
Generation General Manager
United States Marine Corps; Corporal
- As Generation General Manager, Carter is responsible for all generation assets, including nuclear, hydro, fossil, and renewables such as wind and solar.
- Carter has worked in the energy industry for over 23 years where he was an essential leader within various Exelon Nuclear organizations including Maintenance, Radiation Protection, and Outage Services departments. There he oversaw setting a range of industry best practices and initiatives including outage execution, cost reduction strategies, and dose accumulations.
- Most recently, he was the Director of Dry Cask Storage across the entire Exelon fleet where he was responsible for incorporating streamlined processes to drive efficiencies, programmatic learning, and top of industry spent fuel storage operation and per cask dose performance.
- Carter began his career in energy at Oyster Creek Generating Station as a Station Laborer. There he was selected to fulfill leadership positions in the aforementioned organizations.
- Carter also maintains a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) small, unmanned aircraft system (sUAS), remote pilot rating (FAA Part 107).
- During his service in the United States Marine Corps, Carter achieved the rank of Corporal and received several notable citations including the National Defense Medal, Good Conduct Medal, and the Navy Achievement Medal. He was stationed with Marine Fighter Attack Squadron 115, based out of Beaufort, SC.
Sr. Manager, Solutions Delivery Architect
Marquette University, B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- As Sr. Manager, Solutions Delivery Architect, Maxfield is responsible for leading and managing spend, priority, governance and oversight of technology investments that support Constellation Clearsight’s business strategy. He also works to establish best practices and drive continuous improvement through analysis and process or system initiatives.
- Maxfield has over 20 years of experience in the technology services industry, the last 12 in the energy sector. His experience spans solution architecture, project management, team management, operational excellence, consulting, application development and technology services planning & delivery roles.
- Prior to joining Clearsight Maxfield worked at Constellation as a Project Manager where he planned and managed to successful completion a project that restructured the systems and processes supporting the business’s retail operations. He also helped to establish the company’s Agile-focused go-forward technical delivery framework.
- Previously, Maxfield was a Senior Project Analyst and IT Department Team Lead at Integrys Energy Services where he managed several complex system-intensive projects and established many of the company’s standard project management tools, templates, and processes.
- Maxfield’s earlier work experience consisted of 10 years at Accenture where he managed network infrastructure services, planned global delivery for infrastructure outsourcing, and was an analyst for business process consulting.
Product Line Manager, Transmission and Distribution
University of Illinois at Chicago, B.S. Electrical Engineering
Booth School of Business, M.B.A., Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
Aquije is a seasoned energy professional with over 10 years of experience in the utility industry. In his current role as Product Line Manager, Aquije is responsible for owning the product line strategy, go-to-market plans, positioning, and innovation for the Transmission and Distribution (T&D) segment. He has a proven track record of developing successful product lines and driving revenue growth through effective product positioning and pricing strategies.
Aquije’s extensive utility experience, coupled with his robust financial and strategy training make him a valuable asset to Clearsight. He is skilled in leading financial modelling and developing products and services that meet the needs of customers.
Prior to his current role, Aquije served as Chief of Staff at Clearsight, where he was responsible for both overseeing day-to-day operations and driving strategic initiatives. Before that, Aquije worked as a Design Engineer at the Exelon utility Commonwealth Edison (ComEd), where he led cross-functional teams in planning and building distribution projects in the Chicago area.
Aquije is a recipient of several awards and recognitions, including the Ambassador Award for his outstanding contributions and support of his MBA program in 2019 and the Exelon Impact Leader award in 2017 for his involvement in the STEM program. He holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois and an MBA from University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business.
Marketing & Communications Manager
Loyola University Chicago, B.A., Theology
DePaul University, Kellstadt Graduate School of Business, Cert., Digital Strategy & Marketing
Loyola University Chicago, The Graduate School, M.Ed., Finance & Administration
Earley is a seasoned marketing and communications leader with over a decade of experience in the energy industry. As the Marketing Communications Manager at Constellation Clearsight, Earley is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy that promotes the Clearsight brand and services across all channels. With a keen eye for detail and a passion for consistency, Earley ensures that all messaging and visual identity align with the parent company’s overall brand standards.
Earley’s career has been marked by a series of impressive accomplishments across a variety of marketing, communications, innovation, and business strategy teams. Earley has worked with both agency and Fortune 500 marketing and digital strategy teams, bringing a wealth of experience and a fresh perspective to the table. Prior to his current role, Earley managed Constellation’s commercial digital customer experience, overseeing the creation of innovative and effective digital platform.
Throughout his career, Earley has demonstrated an unwavering commitment to excellence and a passion for delivering results. He is known for his ability to build strong relationships with both colleagues and clients, his strategic mindset, and his skill in leading cross-functional teams to success.
Sr. Vice President of Mid-Atlantic Operations
New Horizons Consulting
Sr. Vice President of Constellation Generation & Chief Operating Officer of Constellation Power
Sr. Vice President of Commercialization and Development