Confined Space Inspections
Leveraging Innovative Technologies to Inspect Hazardous Areas
Maximize Efficiency and Reliability
Constellation Clearsight’s end-to-end integration in the energy business gives us a balanced perspective and unique insights to help utilities and other industrial facilities maintain critical infrastructure. We leverage drones, robots, sensors, and software to deliver a wide range of inspection solutions for plant assets.
Clearsight’s innovative technology allows us to remotely inspect inside hazardous environments such as confined spaces that are difficult to access and areas with environmental hazards across a multitude of plant systems. Inspections in confined spaces are critical tasks that are often restricted to when systems are down-powered or during outages. Our experienced operators use best-in-class drones and robotics to gather critical data through a variety of conditions all while operating at full power. Following the inspection, our customers are given a data-rich report filled with insights that empower them to manage proactive preventative maintenance programs.
Our Services & Capabilities
- Isophase Bus Duct Inspections
- Condenser Steam Side Internal Inspections
- Tank Inspections
- Duct and Piping Inspections
- Boiler Inspections
- Underwater Inspections
- Pipe Coating Inspections
- 3D Modeling of Indoor Spaces
- LiDAR scans
- Visual and Thermographic surveys
- Remote entry into piping as small as 6″ in diameter
Benefits of Working with Constellation Clearsight
- Clearsight was created by a utility provider with the purpose of serving other utility providers.
- We were built on a backbone of innovation, experience, and investment.
- We understand your needs and problems intimately and strive to offer the best solutions available on the market.